I’ve just been informed over Twitter that I was mentioned by Intelguardians at CanSecWest in Vancouver today, presumably at their Cold Memory Forensics Workshop. Assuming that this isn’t some cruel prank, and you’re dropping by here because of the presentation, I hope you manage to find what you’re looking for! Here’s a list of relevant posts and pages here:
- Tool Release: msramdmp – Image RAM after a cold boot
- Integrating msramdmp into your existing USB toolkit
- Another way to get a memory dumpâ€¦
- Whups! Small bug in msramdmp! (fixed )
- Followup to my interview with SC Magazine
- Project page for msramdmp
I’m happy to hear that folks are getting some use out of it. I might hack around with it a little more this weekend, since people seem to like it.
If anyone has any notes or more information on what exactly went on at CanSecWest during this workshop, I’d appreciate it if you would either leave a comment or send me an email.